The Professional Couriers — delivery not received

MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam (rural), Andhra Pradesh, India
 Bharati Srini on Feb 23, 2019
I ordered a saree online which was dispatched thru professional couriers to vizag. I got a call from them saying that my package had arrived at kancherapalem and would be sent to my nearest branch in mvp colony by the following monday. When i asked them to deliver it to my residence address, they said it's a non-serviceable area and we need to pick it up personally where in their website our pin code is a serviceable area and my package has been lying there since then. My question is why do they accept services when they are unable to deliver to some areas and if they do accept is it not their responsibility to see that the package has been delivered. There is another branch in madhurwada which is the nearest branch to my address, they could have arranged to send it there to deliver.
I also tried to contact the branch supervisor but she also seemed to be very negligent about the matter. I sincerely hope that such services should be discontinued or boycotted by other consumers until they promise to deliver promptly to all areas.

[Feb 23, 2019] The Professional Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bharati Srini, Feb 23, 2019
the consignment # Ccu20494228, booking date: 9 Feb 2019 Booked From Kolkata.

No.1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot No. 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400705
    The Professional Couriers - delivery not received