[Resolved] The Professional Couriers — My courier is stolen or lost due to the carelessness of courier company and its employees

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Abinaya D
DPM348243 From Dharapuram to Marathalli Bangalore

My family has sent a courier from Tamilnadu to bangalore on 11th may 2016, The consignment was delivered to a wrong address by the courier boy, Though i have provided my company address, he has delivered to some other company.First place it was courier guys mistake who does not even know where he is delivering which courier. instead of Yodlee infotech in prestige tech park, Marathalli, He delivered it to Praxair in Prestige tech park.And these courier company people have no track of where the courier is delivered to and they are showing a half clear seal of Praxair company in the receipt. I then had to go to Praxair to check if they have my courier and they are saying it is not with them and they returned it to courier guy, I'm not sure where is my courier now and when i call the courier company they are playing the fool saying we are checking, Its been more than 12 days now and my courier is missing.Kindly help, I'm even ready to file a complaint a consumer court if my documents and Wallet which was couriered goes missing.The status of courier is delivered where as they have not even come to my company Yodlee infotech to deliver it.

I have requested them many times to connect me to the manager and they adruptly disconnect my call.Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2016
nothing

[May 24, 2016] The Professional Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Abinaya Durairaj,

I hope you can reach the regional manager where were you posted and for further inquiry purposes. If still you are in same status.

Yours,
Hell in Heaven.

No.1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot No. 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400705
    The Professional Couriers - My courier is stolen or lost due to the carelessness of courier company and its employees