The Web Conz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. — the plugins provided by this company are fake

This company sells plugins which are not genuine in regards to the functionalities that they claim to provide through these plugins. For example this plugin: adivaha flights booking plugin doesn't have a free version to test its abilities. The company claims that the plugin works perfectly but they don't provide any live testing ground. They only provide a demo testing site of their own to prove that the plugin is genuine. I was searching for a flight booking premium plugin then i found them on 26 january 2019. The price of the above mentioned plugin then was $599. I was interested to buy that and also talked with them regarding its functionalities. But i didn't buy it because i wanted to study about the company's profile before investing such an amount. Suddenly on 31 january 2019 their executive emailed me and texted me via whatsapp, insisting me to buy it and also they did send me a buying link. I opened the link and saw that the price of the plugin has been changed from $ 599 to $ 999, in such a short period of time. So, i had a doubt about them, but i didn't tell them about that and asked them to change the price or else i will not buy it. Following that they did change their price from $ 999 to $ 599. After that they told me that i have to buy it within 48 hours and i have to buy it via bank transfer. But i insisted to pay via a payment gateway, so they did send me this link: https://www.adivaha.com/invoice.html?order_number=[protected]. after this i clearly understood that this is a fake company. I searched google about them and found out in google reviews that they duped many people by accepting their payment then not providing any genuine plugin. Also a couple of things i found out about them which are: 1) the copyright information that is showed in their website about their company is not valid, it was valid till 2017, 2) this company also has a mirror website with this url: https://www.thewebconz.com/. i, being a web developer myself cannot let such a fake company to dupe people, for this reason i am complaining about this. The address of this company is: 252-e, 1st floor, sant nagar, east of kailash, new delhi, delhi 110065.

Delhi