Thegridspeglobal — return & amount refund request

Akbar9k on Jan 3, 2018
Hi sir

Today we received order no:17617 (sarees ) Awb[protected], when we open the sarees which are in poor quality and sarees sizes are in different Colors also different, so I want this sarees to return back to you.
Kindly refund my amount what I paid Amount Rs.1, 167/-.

Thanks and regards

Akbar Shaik
akbar9k@gmail.com

Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Today I receive the order no. EDFR10252(dress) and payment Rs. 530.92 . when I open the product is very worst. I want to return this product & refund my money

Jiten kumar Sahoo
jatin.bbsr@gmail.com
I have received the order no.QERD10010 (dress)and paid 538.92 in cash . when I opened the packet the material is very worst quality and most importantly the product was not what i have selected .So very worst experience shopping with you. I want to return this product and refund me the money.

thanks,
Bonti Lahon
bonti.lahon@gmail.com

Today I received my order which was not what I ordered. Instead I got 2 sari's of worst quality nd what I actually ordered was a lehenga. So I want a reverse pickup for my order and my money to be refunded .
Arya Ujjain's reply, Mar 18, 2018
I ordered my lehenga from Vienna
i recieved a saree which i dont want. Please retun n refund my money.
Hi sir
My name is maryam bhat i got my parsel today but the parsel was not that ..it is cheap coloured .Order no.19687 .product gown 69 .cod collect 662.33 in cash on delivery.from return adress Allbury 53 ganga park yogi chowk surat gj .surat 395010.parcel delivered to near hamdard complex batamaloo srinagar jk.pin code 190010.
Mail me at ...EhleenMaheen55@gmail.com