Thepancard.com — Applied for Name changing in PAN after marriage

My Application No is A2656299. I have applied for My after marriage name changing in PAN on pancard.com on 24 June and documents received them by on 22 July in which i have provided My Application form, PAN, old Aadhaar, Gazette certificate, Affidavit for name change, Marriage Invitation Card copy. On September they raised query and I have submitted my New Aadhaar card with new name. But still they are raising same queries again and again. On 3rd December i have submitted my husband’s passport too But again there are raising queries and till date no progress.
There is no customer support team. We get reply on mails after 1-2 months. and after 8 months of Application I got call on 16 Feb that they want my original marriage invitation card, Which I have send my courier very next day. Wasted my money and time both. It’s better that I should applied on NSDL portal, which is really genuine.
I am attching screenshot of my application overview and chat with customer support team for your reference.

Thepancard.com