Thepancard.com — fraud site

Hello sir,

My name is arun george. I have applied my pan card application through this site that is thepancard.com. I have paid around 400 rupees and after some days i got a mail from them like my aadhar card was not enclosed. I have cleared all the errors and submitted the aadhar card scanned copy. I again waited for 2 weeks but i didn't get any response from them. So i contacted the another vendor and submitted the another application for the pan. And i get acknowledgement number and after that this site the pancard.com side called me and they ask me why you are cancelling the pan card application. I just told them i have waited for 2 weeks but i didn't get any response from your side, then they told me we will cancel that application. But still the new application is not processed because the first application is not yet cancelled. I tried messaging them. But still i didn't get any response from them to cancel my application. Please look into this issue as i lost many jobs due to this pan card issue. Please block this site so that it will be helpful for the people who search for the pan card.
Thanks and regards
Arun george
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My customer code is A2108327
Dob 16/08/1994