[Resolved] Think & Learn / Byju's — Refund of tablet for class 6 & 7

Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India
 Manojdel
I received a call from byju suddenly one day and they had requested me for a session with their educational counsellor for advising my son. They chose my son after analysing data that he was seeing there videos for last 4 days. Counsellor came on june 3, 2017 and ask a few questons from my son and finally told us he can provide us some discount seeing peformance of my son. He insisted to transfer money today or otherwise discount would not be applied. He told there is one month period during this you can return it if you are not satisfied with it.

I could not transfer the money but handed over the cheque for rs28, 000/- as we were impressed with his explanations and high quality stuff they would provide. He promised that my son is one of few stidents who were selected for this discount. He promised that after one week tab would be delivered.

After waiting for 10 days, i called byju and enquired about my cheque they were blank and told me they have nothing in their system and did not know who took your cheque. I was worried. Finally calling them again and counsellor i find my cheque which was lying with counsellor mr nitesh sehgal. Byju regretted about this delay.

My tab was delivered on 16 june. My son did not find it interesting after few days i wrote to them to take it back. Email message come from byju that your ticket has been issued and someone will call you. I have sent 4 e-mails same message is received but none of the representatives have called me. I am worried my 28000/- rupeess have gove waste.

They have not even issued a receipt of my cheque they credited in their account. Last 10 days waiting them to contact me and recive refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2017
I was in touch with BYJUS support team. They have arranged to collect my tab and arranged refund of my amount. Initially it was not smooth but after calling them several times and got in touch with refund team my issue is resolved.

Comments

Hi I have taken a counseling in Gurgaon center headed by Mr. Saurabh, it is a humble request kindly teach him how to talk to customer seeking for an education services, Mr. saurabh is highly unprofessional . I am highly upset with Gurgaon center services.

Mithila

Think & Learn / Byju's — received wrong product

Respected sir/mam,
I am Aditya, I have received a wrong product. I have got a premium SD card of 8std instead of std 10

Yours faithfully,
Aditya

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Think & Learn / Byju's - Refund of tablet for class 6 & 7