Tikona — abuse, threatening and mental harassment by tikona digital networks

sagarsonpavla on Nov 16, 2019
I was using tikona broadband since around last 2 years. By april 2019 i wanted to cancel the connection because i did not use the internet anymore. I called them numerous times and requested to cancel the connection but in vain as they did not pay any heed to my request. They kept charging me for all these months and now i got a bill for rs 1955 which i denied to pay.

I have sent an email as well to take the belongings from my workplace and terminate the connection, still no action taken by them.

Now daily i am getting numerous calls and they are forcefully asking to pay the remaining amount which i am not going to pay due to illogical charge.

I hope someone will look into it and help here.

[Nov 16, 2019] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care.

1927
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Tikona - abuse, threatening and mental harassment by tikona digital networks