[Resolved]  Tikona Broadband Services — Harrasement on behalf of tikona

Hi, this is Tanvir khan, I was using tikona broadband services till dec 2015 and I have cleared all my last due payment in full and final settlement.now I after 10 months I am getting a call from an advocate saying that so and so amount is still pending and asking what you want to do next?To clear payment or to fight in a legal way, since then I tried so many times to reach tikona customer care on the toll free and rest of the other numbers too, but unable to reach them.requesting the company and forum to have a look on my request.my tikona user ID was [protected] and my disconnect request number was 1-[protected].

Tanvir khan
Harrasement on behalf of tikona
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
Dear Mr. Khan,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that we have addressed your service disconnection request and on the basis of your request we have stopped charging you rentals for the service. If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future, you will be charged 2 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on[protected] or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care

Tikona Digital Networks
    Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078