[Resolved]  Tikona — Closure of my account

Hi Sir, I have raised a request to close my internet connection on 16th Sept 2020 (User id - [protected]). However, to date, nothing has been done. This company is very famous for charging extra amount by not taking request and delaying it so that they can raise extra bills. Their customer care number doesn't work[protected], no one receives the call. Their customer care email also doesn't work ([protected]@tikona.in), no one replies apart for an auto-reply that they are processing the request. I have got multiple calls from them asking the reason for disconnecting the service. Despite mentioning that in my request. But after that nothing has been done yet. Also, their executive who called me saying they are working for Tikona, now when I call them back that lady refused to have spoken to me saying the wrong number that she doesn't work for Tikona (Prajakta Patil - [protected]). I have kept TRAI marked in all the mails since this company is a cheat.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2020
My request of closure is not yet taken and they do not respond to my email and their customer care number dosnt take calls. They call me ask the reason and nothing happens.. ITS NOT YET RESOLVED The account is still not disconnected. Can you take this up with Tikona. Their customer service is worst. Literally every time they call they just ask same question and try to retain the customer in any cost and later on if you call them they deny that they work for Tikona. Their employees too are scared of them. This company is a fraud company and dupe the csutomers.

[Sep 27, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tikona Digital Networks
    Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078