[Resolved]  Tikona — internet connection and installation

I have installed tikona connection at my home at my home on 28th august 2020. They supposed to provide router at the time of installation but the person said that currently we will install and you can work on single machine using lan cable and you will get router within 2 days. Till date i have not received router. Also from the second day of installation i am facing net speed issue. It is not even giving 1mbps speed. I have tested it through their portal it is giving less than 1mbps speed. I tried to call representative who registered tikona connection at my home, but he is disconnecting call every time, not even taking efforts to call back. Worst service provider ever. Need my refund asap.
internet connection and installation
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2020

[Sep 01, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Sep 01, 2020 Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Tikona Digital Networks
    Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078