[Resolved]  Tikona — paid the pending amount, why haven't you suspended the account?

I have already requested you to suspend my account service id:[protected] in november. After receiving a legal notice from your company on 28/01/2019, i paid the balance amount today 29/1/2019 of ₹1363 for the month september and october to your company inspite of me to not have used the service. The problem now is tht i have been charged ₹496.77 again and i received an sms stating that my account has been activated again. I am really frustrated with your company. I will take serious legal action against your company if you don't suspend my account and collect your device. Do the needful asap.
paid the pending amount, why haven
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jahanavi Parthasarathy Jan 29, 2019 Sent an email to Tikona customer service.. Pls check

Updated by Jahanavi Parthasarathy Jan 29, 2019 UPDATE
I received a mail from your company tht my email address is not registered with your company. Wht the hell are guys thinking? I am sending you the snap shot tht my ID already reflects in my Tikona account.

Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had made the payment for 3months of service on 29 Dec 2018 till 18th Jan 2019 installation of service was not made and i had applied for refund still i have not received any update on my refund.

Tikona Digital Networks
    Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078