[Resolved]  Tikona — Refund policy violation

Hello, this is akhilesh pandey i am writing this mail for refund of money i paid using quick pay from www.tikona.in. i first subscribed for tikona and then i paid ₹4713/- using debit card through quick pay feature of www.tikona.in. but when the engineer came for installation process on 13th august he found out that there is no signal in my location so he didn't installed anything. So please kindly refund my money ₹4713 as soon as possible. Because according to terms and policies the money will be refunded within 15 days. Today a 50 days passed but there is no sign of getting the refund.
Sales agent of this company told us a lie that there is good network connection in your and forced to me to pay rs 4713/- using quick pay. But there was no network the installation engineer told. The sales agent's name is mahendra tiwari his phone number is [protected] he is not even picking my call.
So please tikona refund my money. According to policies within 10 days you refund money but now almost 50 days are passed but we didn't get that money.
User id: [protected]
Mobile number: [protected]
Thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2020

[Sep 17, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sumitpandey016 Sep 17, 2020 Not resolved
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Sep 17, 2020 Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Tikona Digital Networks
    Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078