Tikona — Slow speed and zero customer service

My consumer number is [protected]. I have opted for a 25 mbps speed but the speed that i get is only between 4.10mbps and 0.05mbps most of the times. I hve logged several complaints through the app after performing a speed test on netspeed. Tikona.in but the only response that i get is 'your complaint is checked and your tikona service is working fine. You can continue using service. If you face any issue call [protected] to speak to service desk.' when i call customer service i only get to here a recorded msg saying our technical team has worked on your complaint. Details have been sent to your registered mobile number. Due to this issue i have been marked absent by my company 4 times last month as i was not able to login from home. Tikona is a disaster. A complete fraud company.

[Aug 03, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mohini Shah Aug 04, 2020
No call or visit by Tikona tichnician but the app says issue resolved. I havd zero connectivity now and have nog been able to login for work since 2 days and the app is not letting me log another complaint. I will loose my job. Pls help.

Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Aug 13, 2020
Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078