Times Of India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Times Of India

Having problems with Times Of India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Times Of India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Times Of India

122002

Times Of India Phone Numbers

Mobile

Times Of India reviews & complaints page 2

I have been an annual subscriber of TOI and ET for the past few years.This year, my renewals are in this month of Nov and I had very clearly indicated to them that I am out of the country for a few months starting Oct 2022 and not to trouble me for the renewal and that I will return to India and renew.Inspite of it, I have been getting multiple call, SMS's, emails, whatsapp messages...damn it, dont I know what I have to do.I am in a different time zone and I start getting continous calls from 4am in the morning.Such insensitive and stupid guys.I will defenitely press charges for harassment.

I have subscribed times of india from Jan to Dec 2022 through online.My location is Bopal, ahmedabad. My paper agent is not distributing the times of india newspaper regularly. Because I have not susbribed the news paper from him. Today when I asked about the newspaper he was answered very rude manner and also said that I wont give you the newspaper. The agent name is DEVILAl, is looking for bopal area of ahmedabad. My name is E.Ezhilbabu, 11, Jaldeelp bunglows, part-one, Basant bahar road, Bopal, Ahmedabad. 380 058. My contact No. [protected]. Please take neccessary action and solve my problem.

The Times of India Newspaper vendor in SURENDRANAGAR, charging residents for newspaper price in excess of that mentioned on Newspapers. Vendor is charging 220Rs per month. Agency name is vashu newspaper service. Invoice photo is attached. When I inquired about the excess charge he said that we are only getting a high price from the main agency at Ahmedabad.

customer service is now disconnecting my phone call as they don't have any answer.
        money debited from my paytm account on 28th august 2022 inr 749/- (screen shot shared) refund this money so tha i stop calling your company.
        customer service deptt. keep on repeating to wait for few more days and give standard reply that complaint has been escalated to concern dept. and they will call me.
        i have been waiting from the last two months to get a call from your end.
        are you going to resolve this issue? if not just refund my money back . i don't want to deal with unprofessional company like yours.
        this is height o[censored]nprofessionalism from a company like yours

Want to subscibe toi & et

Times Of India — Change of Address is not Updated

I have called TOI regarding the change of my new address but no one redressed to my complaint either through mail or customer care. Their customer care people re so worse that they are not able to pick up calls or make a callback. They neither respond to the mails. I have subscribed for a period of 12months . My mobile number [protected]. Kindly contact me for redressing this complaint. I live in Chennai and in this metro city they provide...

I am Naganathan Ganesa and my contact number is [protected]. I have subscribed for Times of India News Paper directly with the company. Hence, the TOI is supposed to deliver the News Paper on time. However, I am not getting the News Paper before 8.30 am and on some days, like today, I don't get the News Paper also. Inspite of several compalints this has not been resolved. Their local contact number at Chennai doesn't work or no one attends the call.

Hope TOI will take this compalint seriously and resolve the issue.

Naganathan

I paid Rs.988/- on 28.03.22. as new subscription for subscribing to the Times of India newspaper in Times of India website portal. . But till now I have not received the newspaper. Though I contacted many times through email and telephone, I have not received any response. My contact no.[protected]. I am enclosing the proof of payment.

I am sending this email hoping that you would help me to get refund of the money I paid.

I have subscribed TOI online for a year and now delivery Agency (Person – Rajkumar – [protected]) is asking for delivery charges over and above the subscription which is 30/- per month and 360/- per annum. When I asked there is no mention about this at TOI online and the delivery charges are inclusive, he said it is not and go ahead talk to whoever in TOI. He was also suggesting that we should not get the subscription...
                It has become a routine problem of getting the delivery of your edition very late in the morning. The delivery agent delivers the paper at 8am or 8.30am daily. I have made countless complaints to your Times of India group but till now it's not solved. I feel now I have made a great mistake of payment of subscription annually. The delivery man behaves in an adamant and arrogant way and asked me to make a complaint to the times group. I can't...

Paper wala not delivered the paper from Monday on wards because he has demanded Rs. 40/- per month and asked " jo karna hai kar lo". He throws half a paper every day

I subscribed for TOI Chennai edition from December 2021 based on their offer of free travel bag. Though more than 10 months have passed I am yet to get the gift. This is despite several reminders sent to their feedback portal and email to CRM Chennai. Cmmitments and assurances have been given in response no positive steps taken so far.

I have paid annual subscription of 699/- on 27th Sep 2022 and I should have received newspaper from 1st October. I haven't received any yet.

My name : R. Sundari
                    Mob : [protected]
                    Add: madurai

So called managers or coordinators are not responding and showing no eagerness to clear the issue. But for subscription payment they were following me like hell!!! Very bad experience!

Look forward to REFUND and resolve the issue.

Yesterday I made online payment of Rs 599.00 for TOI subscription plan of 1 year. This scheme incudes TOI epaper on mobile app, without obtaining hard copy of TOI, which I was not interested at all.
                      In fact i am a regular subscriber of TOI for last many years getting hard copy of TOI daily at my home address.
                      Now I wish to switch to my original scheme of subscription i.e. obtaining TOI hard copy at my home address in mumbai.
                      I am ready to pay the extra amount if needed for the scheme which I am interested to continue.
                      Please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks and regards

Ansari Riyaz Ahmed

In continuation to my complain yesterday this is to inform that TOI has not been supplied today also.It is also to inform that I am not able to contact any of your office telephone numbers .It is very sorry state of affairs with respect to supply of papers for annual subscription payers. This has been brought to your notice number of times, but situation has not improved.The distributor is having upper hand. He decides whether to supply paper or not.You are not updating the renewals to the distributor ion time and may be one reason for discontinuity in supply.Hope you will take suitable action to resume supply of TOI immediately, C V NARAYANAN Mob.[protected]

My subscription was renewed for one year from today whereas TOI was not supplied today. Is no issue today or action not taken to supply even though renewed?C V Narayanan, MOB No.[protected]

My ID no.[protected] payment upto 15.2.23 agent name Arvind .[protected] paper for not deliver properly and you have not take any action so far...r u sleeping !!!why agent not delivered the paper properly!!!28, 26, 24 and10days from istfortnight sep...

On 28th Sept 2022 newspaper was not delivered to A6-183 DLF WESTEND HEIGHTS, AKSHAYA NAGAR, BEGUR, BANGALORE 560068.

Can you pls check.

Subir Bakshi

Though we have paid for subscribution for 1 year Rs2600 and proof of payment bank statement sent to them but no results.neither paper nor refund of money paid.please do the needful

Our New News paper Agent Mr coundappan ( IOB Colony, Vadavalli, Coimbatore. Tamilnadu 641046 ) started colletimg Rs 150 per month for Times of India News paper for last several months and when I enquired about him he said that is the price for one month Times of India subscription and even company is aware about the same .

He is providing a bill written in a white paper with seal .

How can you allow Agent to over charger from the customer.

Please look in to it and let me know your version regarding the same.

Santhosh