[Resolved] Times Of India — please unsubscribe me the times of india e-newsletter in my email [email protected]

Na, Delhi, India
 Namrid Zeliang on Jul 29, 2017
It's been a year i have unsubscribe your (The times of india) e-letter via email more than 1000times but you people never do your part. So i'm gonna file a consumer case in the court of law. But before that i'm sending this complaint because unsubscribing option in your letter seems not working or may be you people ignored us. For the last time i'm requesting you to unsubscribe your e-newsletter via email.
My email is [email protected]
Nb: those images below are before and after unsubscribing. They have been doing this to me for more than a year and keeps sending me news. This is really irritating and i want to file a case against times of india.

please unsubscribe me the times of india e-newsletter in my email namrid2011@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2017
How come you just say resolve ? I have posted the complaint just now, it's not even 5 secs past and you say its resolve ! What the heck is this? Is this a joke?
Updated by Namrid Zeliang, Jul 29, 2017
I just posted complaints and in few secs it's saying resolved ! Hey guys are you serious? I need answer .
Enclosed herein your reply saying its resolve lol

Comments

Dear Team,

I am not receiving paper since 18th July 2017. I tried to reach delivery guy but his number is switched off all the time. I called Chennai landline office and complained twice but not further action and resolution.

Pls advice.

Thank you.
Krishna Chand Chaudhar

I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Times Of India - please unsubscribe me the times of india e-newsletter in my email [email protected]