[Resolved] Times Of India — Problem in receiving daily newspaper

Perambur Chennai, India
 Manjukumar k
I have subscribed to times of India newspaper for a year and my subscription ID is 33247158.

There seem to be a problem some where in thier system or process or with thier dealer that i am not receiving the daily newspaper since last 10 days. I have given a call to the contact number mentioned in the subscription paper and one Ganesh picks and gives lot of assurance without any outcome. This is the third time in the last 8 months that i had to reach TOI.

I am fed up with TOI, please help

I am reachable on [protected] / [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017
f

Comments

Even after canceling the subscription, the guy kept putting newspaper at my place. And in the end he took extra money from us. I need immediate refund of my cash! Very upset with the service.. Please do the needful..
I feel bad to know about so many persons saying they are not receiving properly the paper.i am one among them.is it agencies fault it toi fault.fed up calling the agency.thier no is [protected]..hence forth i had made up my mind not to get or renew toi.it is toi to look after these kind of issues.they should make a decision to cancel thier agency license. I am so upset.please make sure this message is displayed
NARASIMHAN

I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Times Of India - Problem in receiving daily newspaper