Times Of India — tamil nadu police.

Dear sir, through the esteemd collum o[censored]r complain boz i waould like tostate some thing and bring down ur eyes on a notice.
I am stating a complain on chennai police,
Being an outsider to this city i always lived in proper rules and regulation. Until today, i was driving back home from mount road and there was a police baricat stating that it was not having any light.
Seeing a police baricate my friend slowed the vehicle and suddenly a police contable didnt come to stop us but hitted us with his stick and i got hurt. Seeing that thing i was very scared and told my friend to not to stop and drive.
I might be wrong in this part but for me for that situation i felt to save my life.

Chennai police is one of the gunda i felt who dont give respet to work or citizen they. Believe in beating teilling it to my friends they said its common here my queation is why is it so.. Baricat means stop a vehicle and check with documents and then take action..
I feel pitty and scared to be in this city

Times Of India
    Times Of India  Address
    I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002