TimesofMoney Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to TimesofMoney

Having problems with TimesofMoney?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TimesofMoney customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TimesofMoney

Mumbai City District

TimesofMoney Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

TimesofMoney reviews & complaints page 3

Plz supoort me and give me my money back
TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please give me back my money
    TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Apoorv Bansal. On 27th January 2022 I made a payment for Rs 520 to purchase points in Bus Simulator: Ultimate .Sadly the money was deducted from my account but purchase was cancelled hence I did not receive my points for which I have paid for. I contacted my bank and I was informed that the transaction was successful as the money has been transferred to the merchant successfully and I this case the merchant is TIMES OF MONEY PVT LTD.

Hence I request times of money to refund my money as soon as possible as I don't want to spend on this game any more and I want my money refunded to my account as soon as possible. Please solve this issue as soon as possible.
      TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My college fees of amounting rs 5908 was paid to timesofmoney through my net banking.
        Sent by Joseph Gak.
        Please refund it. I need to pay off my fees.
        TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought uc in bgmi worth of 375 rupees day before yesterday using yono SBI and my money was debited and I didn't received my uc till now.so please rectify the issue or refund the money to my account
          TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased UC for bgmi from my bank account and the money got deducted but UC has not been sent to my account.The transaction is of 23rd January and the reference number is "[protected]IGAMWHIVM7". It was a net banking transfer from SBI online banking....

My self Tarini Prasad Brahma.Tosay few minutes ago I made a payment of Rs 3200 in call of duty mobile to purchase cod points but the the money got deducted from my account and purchase was cancelled, I didn't receive my cod points . Therefore I request you to refund my money as early as possible.
            +1 videos
            TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

TimesofMoney — My money is gone through the internet banking, but I can't receive any items

Sir/Mam I'm purchased 300 uc for 380 Rs in BGMI... Through Net Banking Amount Transaction is completed but uc transaction is failed...Money is deducted from my account but uc is not given...So please solve this problem As soon as possible and this incident goes on 18 jan 2022, but still i got no refund or any actions, please take any actions...

Dear Sir, Yesterday I purchased UC pack of 600+ worth Rs. 750.00. In BGMI game through SBI internet banking. My money got deducted from my account as the payment was successfully completed through SBI net banking. In payment transaction it shows that the money is transferred to[protected] INB Times of Money Limited. My money is not transferred to BGMI but it stucked in the bank. I didnot know the bank. So Sir, please kindly help me to came out of this issue. Please refund me . Thank You.
              I am attaching the transaction details that is transferred to Times of Money Limited
              TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased my uc from bgmi and my money was deducted on account of times of money but my uc was not credited to my bgmi account please help me asap
                Feb 10, 2022
                My money was refunded, thankyou very much
                TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have transferred payment to google cloud 3 times but payment not reflected in thier account
                  TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I'm purchased 300 uc for 380 Rs in BGMI... Net Banking AmountTransaction is completed but uc transaction is failed...Money is deducted from my account but uc is not given...So please solve this problem As soon as possible
                    Jan 19, 2022
                    Updated by Nandakumar28
                    Please help me as soon as possible

Sir I'm purchased 300uc for 380 Rs in BGMI... Net Banking AmountTransaction is completed but uc transaction is failed...Money is deducted from my account but uc is not given...So please solve this problem As soon as possible
                      TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased uc in my bgmi account for rs 380 but I have not received my uc yet
                        TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Sir have u get u r money back or not??
                        soniknarzary35's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 20, 2022

I Buy UC from my Indusind bank twice but My Money Was Deducted twice and Uc Was not received On My Account of BGMI .
                          Plese help me Regarding This And refund my money back to my account.
                          Did u get u r money??

While I'm purchasing an air drop in free fire...the amount Rs.30 has taken but the rewards were not received...
                            TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Below Transaction debited from Bank Account to Transfer my OCTAFX Account but it is not credited in my OCTAFX Account.

When Chat with OCTAFX, Exective told me, Transaction is failed, it will take alteast 3-4 day to credit in my acccount.

Please help sir.

13-Jan[protected]Jan-2022)
                              TO TRANSFER INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGAMUTNDY1
                              Amt. Rs. 44, 664.00
                              TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 10th of January 2022, I made a payment of RS. 4499 in Genshin Impact via goggle play, but the game says payment failed. The transaction does not shows up in play store order history either.
                                Here is the message from the bank confirming the payment:
                                Dear Customer, Thx fot INB txn of Rs.4499 frm A/c X0259 to Times of M. Ref IGAMUCYSL9 on 10Jan22.
                                Did u get u r money?

My bgmi uc purchase of 75 rupees has not been added please look for my refund as soon as possible
                                  TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

TimesofMoney — Money deducted but purchase cancelled twice in the same app

Myself Tarini Prasad Brahma .On 31st December 2021 I made 2 payments for Rs 7900 and Rs 1949 to purchase cod points in call of duty mobile .Sadly the money was deducted from my account but purchase was cancelled hence I did not receive my cod points for which I have paid for.I contacted my bank and I was informed that the transaction was successful as the money has been transferred to the merchant successfully and I this case the merchant...