TimesofMoney Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to TimesofMoney

Having problems with TimesofMoney?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TimesofMoney customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TimesofMoney

Mumbai City District

TimesofMoney Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

TimesofMoney reviews & complaints page 4

On 31st December i made 2 purchases for cod points in cod mobile worth Rs 7900 and Rs 1949 the money was deducted from my account but I did not receive the cod points.Moreover I have confirmed with the bank that the transaction was successful from their side .Hence kindly resolve my issue and refund my money as soon as myself Tarini Prasad Brahma.
Jan 6, 2022
Resolved within 2 days
TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please refund my money soon.

Money debited but not received item in Free Fire

Transaction ID:- IGAMSPHMZ8
    Amount :- Rs. 159/-
    Date:[protected]
    Jan 5, 2022
    They Refunded Amount :)
    TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We made a payment of Rs.400 to free fire mobile on 01/01/2022 but the product was not delivered. we are giving you below payment details as per sms and bank transaction. request to kindly reverse the amount or kindly suggest the solution.
      Copy of SMS of payment done:
      "Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.400 frm A/c X7655 to Times of M. Ref IGAMSPQQB5 on 01Jan22. If not done, fwd this SMS to [protected] to block INB or call [protected]-SBI"

Copy of transaction details as per bank statement:
      Reference Number- [protected]IGAMSPQQB5
      Date (Value Date) - 01-Jan[protected]Jan-2022)
      Narration - TO TRANSFER INB Times of Money Limited

we are also attaching screen shot of transaction from statement
      Jan 6, 2022
      We have got the refund, thank you Consumer Complaints Team and TimesofMoney team for attending the complaint and resolving it soon. Appreciated a lot.
      TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, i just recently made a purchase on a game, brawl stars But the sad thing is, the payment was cancelled yet my money got deducted. Even after checking the purchase history on google play i could not find my purchase, i could not find the rewards in the game as well so i wanted to request for a refund.
        Reference no.
        Times of M. Ref- IGAMSKVRM7
        TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made online two transactions of rupees 11, 440.60 & 8, 862.98. on 9 Dec 2021 to pay Google Bills but the transaction was failed & the amount was deducted from my SBI account & transferred to INB Times of Money Limited.

Kindly find the attachment for your reference.
          Please refund my money as quickly as possible.
          TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money was paid to google for sumansibal.com domain email charges.

it was deducted from my sbi account but did not got transfered to google of my sumansibal.com domain account

transaction details of my sbi saving bank below.

15-Dec-2021
            (15-Dec-2021) TO TRANSFER INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGAMPXZDB2 TRANSFER 495.60

Either reverse the charges or send to sumansibal.com google account of my domain sumansibal.com
            TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried purchasing an item from lords mobile. The amount got debited from my account but I didn't received the order. Upon enquiry, the purchased got cancelled. The order was not even showing in the Google payment history. Later on when I contacted the Lords mobile customer support team, they send me a screen shot of the cancelled item. I tried Google refund but as the item got cancelled, I was not able go through the process. I am attaching my transaction details, screen shot from the Lords mobile customer support team and Google play help history . So please go through this issue ASAP. I need to know when will I get my refund back and how long it will take? Please resolved this issue at the earliest.
              Jan 1, 2022
              I got my refund. Thanks for being responsive. Appreciated much.

Dear Team

As I purchased a UC on 27 Dec 2021 and did the transaction of Rs380 which got deducted from my SBI bank A/c but in game it didn't reflect the UC purchase. I have sent an email to [protected]@krafton.com and attached the screenshot if the money that deducted from my bank account.
                Kindly request you to please refund my money back and please revert back on my email id [protected]@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply

Ayan Dhawan
                Did u get ur money??

On 22/12/21 i have paid an amount of Rupee 1498/ through internet banking from my SBI account for booking my ads on google business post, and this amount is transfer to Times of Money Ltd With ref no.[protected]IGAMREQHC2 but its not showing on google business sites and this amount is deducted from my account
                  Dec 24, 2021
                  payment has been recieved
                  TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had done transaction on 15 th dec by SBI net banking as my money deducted but uc not purchased in bgmi so please refund my money back asap

Hello Timesofmoney,

I paid 7000x2 times = 14000 to google adwords, money is deducted but either is not with google and nor in my account.

I am sharing you reference code with date.

17 dec[protected]rs amount - ref: [protected]IGAMQHZEH6
                      17 dec[protected]rs amount - ref: [protected]IGAMQHYMB0
                      Dec 19, 2021
                      TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a special airdrop with Rs 95 but I did not got it so I purchased it once again with Rs 95 but still did not got the items but from my bank account money got deducted.

From my bank account 95+95=190 Rs got deducted but i didn't receive the item.

Here is the Reference number-
                        [protected]IGAMQADEB2
                        Here is the Reference number-[protected]IGAMQADRZ5

I want the refund of my hard earned money as soon as possible.
                        Please look into the matter seriously.
                        Dec 23, 2021
                        Got my refund. Thank you for being responsive. Thank you very much.
                        Dec 18, 2021
                        Updated by Habibullah2003
                        Want the refund of my money as soon as possible.
                        Please just give my money back to my account.
                        Sir this is Niranjan Singh.l make a payment of rs376 for Myntra on 14Dec.21 via UPI.amount deducted but not showing in order. Again I tried same process but order shows the cash on delivery. I paid 376 rs on the time of delivery. I didn't receive my deducted money from Myntra. Which is 752.i I also upload the screenshot of deducted money. Please help me.i have camplent so many times with Myntra. But still till date I didn't receive my money.please help me.

I have recently tried to purchase cod points for Rs.399 in call of duty mobile using my SBI NetBanking. The order was cancelled in the midst of the purchase and my money got deduced from my account. I tried to ask refund from Google Play but it shows purchase was cancelled and money was transferred. I checked my account transaction details and it shows the money was transferred to 'INB TIMES OF MONEY LIMITED'. Please refund my money as soon as possible.

TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deducted 499, 899 respectively and didn't receive a single in game purchase. Is this how your merchant works?
                            Dec 16, 2021
                            Updated by Orang Hutan
                            For the 899 purchase

Dec 16, 2021
                            Updated by Orang Hutan
                            It was 449, not 499...wrote it by mistake.

I do in app purchase in quick heal app for premium subscription and do transaction through net banking by state bank of India..the amount has been deducted but has not been activated the premium subscription...the amount has been transferred to times of money limited..
                              My transaction number is [protected]IGAMAPAKEC2..
                              Please refund my money..
                              TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Need refund. Purchased BGMI uc Rs 75 for 4 times. Balance dedicated but items not reflected. All the transaction details are shown in the photo attached below....

HELLO, I have recently made a purchase in a game called BATTLE GROUND MOBILE INDIA which have been canceled...But the sad thing is, the payment was cancelled yet my money got deducted. Even after checking the purchase history on google play i could not find my purchase, i could not find the rewards ( UC ) in the game as well so i wanted to request for a refund
                                TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir... I have purchased bgmi royale pass through net banking ... But didn't credit the uc in my game account... It was transferred to Time of money Limited ... So kindly refund here in this number Google pay [protected]
                                  TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Thank you so much for the refund...

I had purchased 75rs 60 uc in bgmi but i did not receive uc and the money was deducted.I need a refund.
                                    TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a cloud boost in CrytoTab Browser Pro that cost 4150/- on 11/12/2021.
                                      Money got deducted from my bank a/c, but i didnot get the product.
                                      Please refund my money asap