[Resolved]  TimesofMoney — google play store app purchase fail

I recently tried to buy an app i. E "nova launcher prime" from google playstore, but the transaction was cancelled for unknown reasons, so the purchase was not completed.
But the respective money for the app got deducted from my account, and was not refunded.
The last transaction in my internet account shows, that the money went to 'times of money'.
I hope to get refunded soon.
Since i see alot of complaints which have been not attended by anybody regarding 'times of money', it seems this company is habitually being eating consumers money, without any one intervening.
Would be taking further actions, if these complaints are not attended.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-05 12:22:44
The Money that i lost to TIMES OF MONEY, got refunded after 9 days.
Updated by RajK_0 Mar 05, 2018
Money got refunded after 9 days.
Resolved.

Comments

I made some In-app purchase for the game Pubg mobile, bought UC money worth INR 3999 via netbanking through my Sbi account.
The money was debited from account but the purchase failed and also doesn't show up in Google play store Order History.
It shows in my Sbi account that the money went INB Times of Money Limited.
Its a huge sum of money and I'm worried for the same.
Ref no. - [protected]IGAEONHKB5

I've seen quite a lot of complaints regarding this online, many haven't been solved, really worried and will take further action if problem not solved.

Either follow through the purchase or kindly refund the money.

Waiting for your reply.

See image attached.

Level - 4, B Wing, Reliable Tech Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400708