Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Tirumala Music Centre — cheated and doesn't have answer for my question

Hi respected team,

Am a normal person who is very worried amount single rupee spending.

I visited the tmc (A s rao nagar) store yesterday to buy a ac and the executive had showed me good lg ac worth 47400rs approx on mrp but he said, he will give at the price of 41500rs under discount so i agreed, he took me through loan process.

I took loan of complete amount of 41500rs in capital first under emi policy but there is buffing to the customer was started.

After getting approval the tmc executive has started saying below charges.

Loan process fee - 1515rs
Delivery fee - 200rs
Installation fee - 500rs

Now after hearing this i asked bill but he didn't given the bills for these amounts and where i should go and ask even these people acting like no responsibility after selling the product.

I questioned capital first team so they had clearly told me they don't make any charges as in the scheme i availed the loan.

However i made a card swipe of 1000rs at store and he mentioned in bill saying to collect money at the time of delivery but not justifying the amounts as he simply given 47000rs approx is actually cost.!!

Please justify on this.

My details
Hyder rasool
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Tirumala Music Centre customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rasool Hyder Mar 07, 2018
I meant he given me a bill of 47480rs without any break up
Updated by Rasool Hyder Mar 07, 2018
Below is attached bill without proper details.

Tirumala Music Centre Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
Dear Mr. Rasool,

Greetings from TMC !!!

We wish to bring to your kind notice, for any AC, installation will be charged separately and same was communicated to you as per the feedback of our sales team.

With regards to processing fees, the entire amount goes to the finance company and TMC has nothing to do with it. If we dont collect then the finance company will deduct from our payout.

If you have any other concern, pls meet our store manager, Mr. Shashikanth[protected]

With Best Wishes