Titan Company — replacement of my titan watch glass

the phoenix united mall lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Dr. MANOJ KUMAR on Oct 20, 2019
I have visited titan world showroom twice at phoenix united mall lucknow, but they refused to replace my watch glass. And then i ask them when it will come they said that i dont know. Very pathetic behaviour by staff.
The showroom owner did not replacing my titan watch glass which i bought in nov 2014 in hyderabad and now im visited at titan showroom situated in united phoenix mall lucknow for replacing my that watch glass which is rectangular.

[Oct 20, 2019] Titan Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Titan Company Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2019
Dear Manoj,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.
We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve
Updated by Dr. MANOJ KUMAR, Oct 22, 2019
my mobile no. <[protected]> and Email ID <dr.[protected]@gmail.com>

Comments

Titan watch for not time set

3, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635126