[Resolved] Titan Company — staff misbehavior

suresh_19791 on Mar 15, 2018
Hai, i have received a bad and worst service from your sales center located at kakinada exclusive titan watch outlet.. Especially the store incharge behavious like a rular, andthe customer is depending on him. Now a days every organization is trying to bring and retain the customers. I don't know why this oldest and biggest organization not train the staff suitably. Coming to my issue... I have visited the show room on 10th march for purchase of watch. And d price is 5800, after discount 5200. They also told that i will get 10% discount if i purchase special occasion like birthday etc. Then i took a membership and visited the store on 15th march which is my wife birthday thinking that i will get 10% discount additionally. But surprisingly they charged 5700 which is also above the higher price before 5 days back. The response given by the store manager is very hurting. Since there is no other option for me, i purchased the item. But i have decided not to visit the store in future.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2018

[Mar 15, 2018] Titan Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Titan Company Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018
Dear Suresh,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,