Titan Company — titan wrist watch octane model no. nj90041km02

146/130, Rohli Tola, Old City, Krishna Murti Bhawan, Bareilly, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
 yksssener on Aug 24, 2019
Dear sir
I am yogendra kumar sharma, working in north eastern railways, izn division as senior section engineer. I have purchase a wrist watch - octane model no. Nj90041km02 for lifestyle (Phoenix mall-bareilly) on 18th august 2018. The wrist watch getting slow slightly and on 13th august 2019 it was detected that the wrist watch was not working. On 24th august 2019, i went to lifestyle from where i had purchased the watch to look into the matter and they have forwarded me to the titan service centre named "world of titan, civil lines, rmapur garden, near prabha cinema, below tanisq showroom. They told that the cell is defective and to be replaced. I told them that the watch was not working since 3th august 2019 and at lifestyle showroom, i was told that the battery comes with one year warranty. So i have requested them to consider it within warranty period because the watch was not working since 13th august 2019, which comes within warranty period but they have not consider my request. Sir, i am working as senior section engineer and at this position no body should tell a lie.
Inspite of my request they have charged me rs. 227/- for battery replacement including service charges. Again i have requested them since the watch comes with 02 years warranty i. E. The watch is under warranty up to 17th august 2020, service charges should be waived off. But they have not listen anything.
In view of the above, since the watch is under warranty up to 17th august 2020, service charges should not be charged and since the watch was not working since 13th august 2019, rs. 227/- should not be charged by the service centre.
In view of above, it is requested you to kindly look into the matter and please take necessary action for refund of rs. 227/- or at least service charges which the aforesaid service center has been charged from me.
Thanking you!

titan wrist watch octane model no. nj90041km02
titan wrist watch octane model no. nj90041km02

[Aug 24, 2019] Titan Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Titan Company Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2019
Dear Yogendra,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.
We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve

Comments

My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile [protected]