T&m Services Consulting Pvt Ltd — to withdraw pf

ramn2009 on May 18, 2018
Dear team,
In 2015 i was working in pakhanjore in civil hospital. Their they deduct my pf on regular bases. But meanwhile the contract (Tnm consultancy) got over so i had to left to job. Since that time i am trying to withdraw my balance pf, but still it has not been process. This is to request you to help me to get this pf.
My pf account number is mh/91327/29883
Uan number is :[protected]
Mobile number:[protected]

to withdraw pf
Updated by ramn2009, May 23, 2018
still no response????
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name Anish R, I have resigned from T&M services consulting pvt ltd 30/11/2017, and i have send pf settlement documents to the office two times. received at the office.But the are not processing the documents i tried to call them .. but no one is attending the call kindly help me to make a easy pf settlement through employer P F UAN NO :[protected], P F NO:MH/91327/30812ADHAR NO:[protected], Emp code TB4705.
Dear sir/madem
Please Kindly help...

My name HIRENKUMAR NARANBHAI BHATIYA, I have resigned from T&M services consulting pvt ltd 27/09/2017, and i have send pf settlement documents to the office One times. received at the office.But the are not processing the documents i tried to call them .. but no one is attending the call kindly help me to make a easy pf settlement through employer P F UAN NO :[protected] :[protected], PF NO: KDMAL[protected] :[protected], Emp code TK 10061

T&m Services Consulting Pvt Ltd - to withdraw pf