[Resolved] TNSTC — Bus Conductor misbehavior

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Indhumathy V
Hi Sir/Madam, I boarded the bus(180SPL) bus id:1647 from CMBT bus stand on 13.01.2015 nearly 5.15. While verifying the ticket, the conductor just shouted at me. I felt really bad. I showed him my Pan card from a cover. He asked me to take out the card. Since I was holding the bag in my hand I was not able to get my wallet from him immediately. He just threw away my wallet containing money and important documents. When I asked him why he behaved like this to a lady, he didn't even care. Also he didn't even ask sorry for this behavior. Kindly take action. Contact num : [protected]
I want to delete this compliant Provide as much information as possible. If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

[Jan 13, 2015] Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    TNSTC - Bus Conductor misbehavior