Tomal Nondi — theft by staff at and employed by cit amounting to inr 48,000/-

I, somnath singha roy, a 2nd year student of camellia institute of technology, am writing to report two instances of theft which amounts to a total of inr 48, 000/-.

Instance 1:
• last year, in december of 2018, mr. Debayan roy from the college staff had asked me to deposit the college fees for the 4th semester (An amount of inr 23, 000/-) directly into his account on the promise that he would subsequently pay the fees on my behalf though the appropriate channels. I had transferred my college fees to his bank account and had asked for a receipt for the payment.
• mr. Debayan roy did not submit the fees paid to him, and failed to respond to repeated attempts made to contact him over a span of the last 3 months leaving me without an update on the matter. The amount has been flagged by the college as ‘pending’ and i am now being barred from taking my 4th semester exams.
• upon demanding further clarifications, mr. Debayan roy skirted answering questions regarding the payments and has alleged that my fees book had been misplaced by him (Creating suspicion of wrongdoings), thereby denying me proof of any transaction. I had, after that, approached a mr. Goutam as well who had requested 10 days to resolve this. But even he is now avoiding talking about the issue, having possibly callously forgotten to look into the matter.

Instance 2:
• mr. Tamal nandi, a third party admissions officer for cit, had directed me to transfer an amount of inr 60, 000/- for admittance to cit. This was done on account of me being unavailable to carry out the relevant formalities in person as i had been travelling at the time of admissions and was out of west bengal. Since my admission had been confirmed by mr. Debayan roy, i proceeded with the transaction and transferred the money accordingly.
• the aforementioned amount was to be redirected eventually to cit, but the college received only inr 35, 000/- of the original amount. The remaining inr 25, 000/- is now missing and mr. Tamal nandi has been kept out of reach by the college who has failed to provide me a channel of communication with their contract admissions officer. I have also tried contacting him over whatsapp but i haven’t yet received a response.
• please find attached herein the following documents as proof of my correspondence with mr. Tamal nandi:
O bank transfer proof send to his accounts inr 60, 000/-
O whatsapp message list
O photo of mr. Tamal nandi

Having brought this to your attention i implore you to look into the matter and take necessary action to resolve this with urgency.

With regards,