Toplite Holidays — Cheat fraud loot Toplite holidays(Goa) Refund my money

Website:topliteholidays.com

Incident Location:Calangute, goa

Respected Sir/Madam
My name is Kundan Kumar

My wife and I got caught in a scam of Toplite Holidays Private Limited Company on 29th March, 2022 in Goa.
We were going for a lunch near Calangute beach, on the way we were stopped by the company hired man, he told us about his hotel anniversary that today is his hotel anniversary so he has a proposal for couples in which two cards will be given, if we become winners then we will get gifts at their hotels, by opening the cards she become the decided winner. We got caught in his trap and went to his hotel NEELAM GRAND HOTEL.One of their condition was that they would scratch the card after we walk around the hotel and Know about their membership. We went to the hotel and then they took us to a room where all the couples were already seated. We were also seated and explained how we can save both our money and time by subscribing to this company. Akansha and Kalpesh through their list explained to us about the places to visit around the world, then showed us some pictures of couples traveling to different places across the world through this subscription. We also decided to take the plan, we found this plan easy and affordable as it covers both national and international tours.

We were fully promised that we will get free pickup and drop facility, 4*, 5* hotel, and 9000+tax maintenance charges per year(AMC) if we will travel through it, and nothing more.We decided to take a 5 years plan which was of 1 lakh. I had less money in my debit card, so we were offered EMI. Asked to do EMI from CREDit card but due to slow internet, he converted EMI from his laptop. We were not even given a chance to read the agreement and they took our signatures.
we came to our hotel and read the review of the company, there were many negative comments regarding membership, we understood that we were caught in its trap. I got the membership card as per their timelines but when I tried to use it by calling them or dropping emails they started making excuses - hotels not available on that date, they changed rules as well. They were giving me list of hotels which were not listed in their brochure. Also they were offering the cheap hotels with higher prices than market. I dropped lot of emails, called mANY TIMEs No one picks up. Now their SUPPORT number is switched off :[protected]. Kalpesh and Akansha who sold me this have already left the company. When I told Toplite over email that I am going to file a case against your company there was no response from them.
I know I am cheated and I don't want anyone else get into this trap. People who are doing this kind of stuff with innocent people, how do you get sleep at night? Don't you have a family. I curse you, you gonna loose everything in life that you earned by doing this.

I want to cancel our membership and want my full money back(1L). Anyways I am going to file a court case.

I humbly request to Indian government & Tourism Ministry of GOA please look into the matter and ask this company to return the payments. These Highly Organized frauds with Honest and poor people, who pay taxes and you looted their money, you ### you won't get space in hell.
Toplite Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 23, 2023
Updated by kundanraj17
I have not availed any service from Toplite yet, why are you lieing?
I have been sending mails for last 2 months but you did not provide any proper resort/hotel. You provided the list of hotel ( which were cheap not even 1 star hotel)which were not listed in your brochure.
Call me if you want to discuss.
MEMBERSHIP NO: TPW290322/073
You must have my contact no.
Don't try to pretend good in public. People know you are a fraud.
Jun 05, 2023
Updated by kundanraj17
on 3rd June, I got call from Toplite(Vibhav Rathore) and he assured me that I will get refund in 24 hrs. Now that 24hrs. already passed, his number is coming as switched off. I responded to Toplite over email about this incident and seems they are not aware of this. Let me highlight this:
everyone is this company is fraud.
They do not provide any genuine service. they take your money and forget. its a cheat. when you start complaining then they start offering. I dont want any one else to get into this trap and I am going to expose TOPLITE. I have all the evidence of their fraud.
They won't give you the hotels which are listed in their brouchure.
they give the cheapest hotels which no one will use
they don't pick up your calls
support number is switched off
on email, they keep on giving different excuses.

I just want my money back(100%), anywas I am gonna file a case.
I have all the proofs in written over email.
Jun 05, 2023
Updated by kundanraj17
Also I have not used any of their services so far.
Jun 12, 2023
Updated by kundanraj17
@Toplite, can you connect me now?
The number-Vibhav Rathore, who called me on 3rd June, his number is temporarily out of service.
I need a clarification; are you going to cancel my membership and refund my money or not?
I have not used any of your services, paid you 1 Lakh. I have all the evidence of your fraud. Just let me know ASAP. YOU are delaying me in filing the case. I am going to highlight this on all social media platforms, new media, newspapers. You guys will be arrested soon. Just wait and watch.
Jun 15, 2023
Updated by kundanraj17
I am not getting any response from Toplite, even if I raised the complaint here, sent multiple emails also on the consumer forum emails, what to do now, I don't think I have any other choice then filing a court case for this fraud.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Sir

In respect with your above complaint we hereby inform you that we have offered you the resort for your requested destination. And also before you have availed your holidays.
kundanraj17's [Complaint's author] reply, May 23, 2023
Call me on my registered number, i hope you keep your customer's number after taking their money.
kundanraj17's [Complaint's author] reply, May 23, 2023
I have not availed any service from Toplite yet, why are you lieing?
Call me if you want to discuss.
MEMBERSHIP NO: TPW290322/073
You must have my contact no.
Don't try to pretend good in public. People know you are a fraud.
kundanraj17's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 24, 2023
@Toplite, will you connect me or should I go to Goa police?
Your number is switched off and no response on the mail. Call me immediately. I want my full refund. Where is Vibhav Rathore who promised me full refund

Toplite Holidays