Toshali Luxury Club — toshali luxury club fraud / scam / cheating

Member name – sagarika patra & radhakrishna sahoo
Member id - tlc[protected]
I had joined the toshali club membership since june 2016. I was motivated by the smart marketing executives of the toshali club by giving false commitments / promises / benefits.

I have paid rs. 75000/- for a 5 years membership. I was explained that i need not to bear any further charges to use the resorts for 5 years (7 nights 8 days in a year), i can postponed my holiday use upto next 15 years, i can avail rci resorts without exchanging my toshali days by paying rs. 8500/- for 7 nights 8 days.

But after full payments of membership charges, i have received the membership agreement and i was astonished to see that i have to pay the annual maintenance fee, utility fee, my membership total period is 5 years which cannot be extended thereafter, i can not avail rci resorts without exchanging my toshali club days.

After seeing this i complained the marketing executive mr. Rahul gupta of toshali luxury club who had explained me the holiday scheme / plan. He tries to convince me that in the membership agreement the terms and conditions contains are the standard terms and conditions for everybody. I need not worried; the commitment given by mr. Rahul gupta (Marketing executive of toshali luxury club) will be in force for my special case for which he had mailed me a confirmation mail on dt. 29.07.2016 for the conformation from the official mail id of toshali luxury club ([protected]@toshaliluxuryclub.com). The copy of the mail is attached below. After receiving the confirmation mail i had to satisfied my doubts and keep silence.

But when i tried to book the toshali resorts, again i astonished to know that i have to pay annual maintenance charges of rs. 7000 per year to use 7 nights 8 days holidays per year, and i also have to pay utility of rs. 1000 per day. I had bring this to the toshali group corporate office executive mr. Lal singh, he forced me to give the amc and waive the utility charges, i am forced to give the amc, as i had already planned my holiday for gurgaon & delhi and already booked the flight tickets, further i had already booked my holiday at some other hotels & resorts at uttarakhand in the same holiday. I have to again pay the 2 year amc of rs. 7000 for my next holiday at gurgaon.

After 2 year and giving amc of rs. 14000 (Extra which was already waived off for my special case as per email communication from the toshali office), the toshali executive mr. Lal singh is forcing me to give the utility charges @ rs. 1000/- per day (Extra which was waived off and i need not to give for my earlier two times booking at delhi and gurgaon).

Now mr. Lal singh is not booking my holiday which i have planned at goa, i have already booked my flights and booked the stay at other destinations in the same holiday. Now he is blackmailing / unduly and forced me to give the utility charges otherwise he will not booked the toshali resorts at goa.

Now i am totally harass on the false commitments / false schemes / services of toshali luxury club. I have paid the full membership fee but still i cannot use it. I am forced to book at some other hotels by paying additional charges. I do not know, who will bear the loss.

Even, when i try to book holiday at toshali resort, puri last year, the toshali executive mr. Lal singh, denied to give me booking by giving reasons that the resort is fully occupied. But when i search the same resort by the other websites, i found that the rooms are available. I was making fool by the toshali people by taking the membership plan that i cannot use when i need to plan my holidays.

This toshali luxurty club /resort people are cheating common public by their well planned fishing net (Holiday scheme). They are collecting money from common public by giving false plan / commitments / scheme. They should be punished one day.

Radhakrishna sahoo
[protected], [protected]
Sahoo. [protected]@gmail.com

From: prabal jha
Date: friday, july 29, 2016
Subject: toshali luxury club
To: sagarika. [protected]@gmail.com

Greetings from toshali luxury club.

As per our personal meeting please find herewith the membership proposal for toshali luxury club.

Membership owner name - mrs, sagarika patra
Membership no - tlc2015/05/107
Membership price - rupees-75, 000 /- only
Instant down payment - rs-10, 000 /-

Welcome to toshali luxury club, the largest chain of clubs in india, and growing globally which already has been recorded in 1st tie up rci resorts in india.

Enroll yourself and steal the deal

1. With this membership you can avail complementary 7n/8d (35 nights) toshali + 7n/8d (35 nights) rci stay without exchange for 15 yrs.

2. No amc will be chargeable per year including club + fitness + events + vacation (Our own property) rci resorts within asia you can pay only 8500 /- for 7 nights.

For any further assistance please feel free to call and visit : www.rci.com /www.toshaliluxuryclub.com or call us - [protected].

Balance amount pay this account only.
Account name - sampoorn deshdarshan tours pvt. Ltd.
Account no - [protected]