Towervision India Pvt. Ltd. — mobile tower installed on my land based on false special power of attorney document forging my signature by licensor

To,

The branch manager
M/s tower vision india private limited,
Branch-patna (Bihar)

Regd. Office - c-56, neeti bagh, new delhi-110049, india
Corp. Office - plot no-356, udyog vihar, phase iv, gurgaon-122015, india

Subject - request to take necessary action against licensor of the tower installed on my land based on false special power of attorney document forging my signature

Dear sir/madam,
Your company (Towervision india pvt. Ltd.) mobile tower is installed on my plot khata no - 100, khasra no-1924, thana no.- 68, mauja - gonpura, phulwari sharif, patna-801505. I (Sarvesh kumar) am one of the co-owner of this land and mr. Yashwant kumar another co-owner of this plot land has prepared false special power of attorney document forging my signature. Your company branch-patna, have issued tower license to mr. Yashwant kumar based on this document. You have installed the tower on this land by simply false power of attorney document. You did not check the paper of the land and also not verified my signature (Co-owner) with any document. You have accepted this document without notary also. I have never put my signature on this type of document. I have already communicated to tower vision branch-patna but no satisfactory answer.
What is the possible solution in this case as per your company policies? What would be your action on licensor who gave you this type of false document?
I am requesting you to please take an action with immediate effect and find out truth. Please update me about your action plan by email (Email. [protected]@gmail.com).

Thanking you. Your sincerely