[Resolved] Toyota — engine oil low in every 10k service

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 Sunil Pipal on Mar 15, 2019
Hi team,

I am sunil pipal from haryana (India) and using toyota etios liva gd (Diesel version) since june 2014.
Where i am facing manufacturing defect where engine oil reached on red mark every time before 10000 km.
Every time i am raising the concern in every service and getting revert that we have checked our oil parameters and we have not observed any issue. So as per them i have taken extended warranty with cost tentative 18000 indian rupees.

Almost every 5000 km i am visiting toyota workshop and every time they are saying we have no issue observed in engine. My car is in workshop since 24th feb 2019 and more than 20 days now still i am not getting proper update and what would be the next step.
Even i have called on toll free number to log my concern under tcm[protected] and no positive revert from their side too.
Most important thing is i am doing work from home since my car is in workshop.
So need your help to get this fixed high priority.

Sunil pippal
Sunil. [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2019
I got a mail from [email protected] (Mobile 8800893679) that we are working on it and will update you accordingly but not get satisfactory revert from their side.

Even I have logged the case with Toyota India under TCM0319073053 but still no resolution it

Sunil Pipal

[Mar 15, 2019] Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No.1, Bidadi Industrial Area, Bangalore Rural District, Ramangara, India - 562109
    Toyota - engine oil low in every 10k service