Toyota — toyota service centre changing car body parts

1/506, Barahdari, Sector 19, Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 ChaGa on Aug 16, 2019
Have a corolla altis 2015 model which i purchased from registered toyota dealer in faridabad going by the name of thirty six toyota. I have a complaint regarding how they befool their customers when their cars are serviced at the workshop of the dealership cum service centre. Of late, i had an issue with engine (Engine check light was flashing), so i visited the thirty six toyota service centre and they asked me to leave the car. I left it and after few hours i was told on phone that its oxygen sensor is not working. I agreed to get it changed from them and they dropped my car back at home by evening. After few days, i noticed engine check light was flashing again, so i immediately called them up and they happened to pick up the car from my home. Now initially, they were saying it's a fault in wiring which they would fix. A day passed and they didn't respond. On the very next day they were like "sir your oxygen sensor is not working", so i told them that they had changed it few days back. That's it, the day passed and they again didn't respond. The whole team was unreachable. I called up the reception of the service centre, she told me wait but in vain. I was asking them to update about the status of my car but no one bothered to call or text me. The next day i was told that my car ecm had a fault in it and needs to be replaced. I asked them to connect me with their service manager who started telling me about the estimate of the ecm and how urgently it must be replaced. Meanwhile, the service advisor checking my car tells me that check engine light, faulty oxygen sensor and faulty ecm are no issues and i can run my car with all faults intact. I told them to clarify the matter but again they disappeared on me leaving me in the lurch. My car is still at the service centre.
Cutting long short, my compliant is that thirty six toyota faridabad service centre steals body parts of a car and befool their customers to get it changed. And by not picking calls they harass their customers to the hilt.

[Aug 16, 2019] Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No.1, Bidadi Industrial Area, Bangalore Rural District, Ramangara, India - 562109
    Toyota - toyota service centre changing car body parts