Track2Success.in — 100% fraud consultancy

Biggest worsted100% fraudulent consultancy track 2 success delhi

Dear all

I (Anupam jha) am the candidate who paid 20000 rs to this company in february 2016, this was my biggest mistake of life to believe in this kind of worst consulatncy.

I would like introduced to who made me fool anand singh senior hr agent. He use to call me everyday till than i paid the amount. He did not mentioned any terms & conditions before. Otherwise i can't take chance to spent my hard work earned money.
After paying 20000 rs they send me recipt & said it will take time 6-7 months. Then they forgotton to call me, i used to call in every 15 days for follow-ups. Because i was very intrested for abroad jobs.

After 1 months i got jobs interview call for walk - in at mumbai from other consulancy i e jobs global pune without paying any single money in beginning. Fortune was in my favor i got selected in oman.

Now the story begins i called to anand singh regarding my selection & said to refund my money, then he started teaching terms & condition to me. Then he said he can't help regarding refund. I asked to give a number of his boss. I, e ms nisha. When i call her she directly told me you will not get money as you are quiting. I said your hr agent didn't informed me before regarding terms & condition. He only said if you will not select then we will refund 17000 rs. Thats why i paid otherwise i can't. Then ms nisha told me ok we will refund you. I said to her as i need to pay money to jobs global consultancy please refund me. She was advicing me please take money from others later on you can return when i will refund you.

I was feeling very upset for my mistake. This people harashing common people like me who wants to grow in life. They are playing with our money & carrier.
After joining oman i didn't stop calling ms nisha. She always coming with new stories & excuse. Every time she used to tell next month. Its already 11 months which i given to t2s. Now i am not able wait any more. I have every proof documents & conversation audio with ms nisha, i have given deadline till january 2017. After that i will take legal action. Very soon i m coming delhi. You people harrashed me lot mentally. Now its my turn. I will take legal action.

Few key points which i faced after paying 20000 to this consutancy.

* maximum time they keep mobile switch off. Even don't pick calls when switch on.

* they never replying mails as i mail many times but not bothered to reply any single time

* they alsways makes [censored] excuse & stories

* they always show they are very busy in work & process of candidates but actually not at all. They always busy in to make new "bakra"

*they don't have empathy towards candidates problems or situation.

* they blocked my mobile number as i m trying from many days. I have called every hr agent no which i have seen in complaints board.

Its my suggestion to all candidates don't pay any single money to this kind of cunsultancy.

Anupam jha
+[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
100% fraud consultancy

[Jan 24, 2017] Track2Success.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Track2Success.in
    Track2Success.in Phone
    Track2Success.in Address
    1119, 11th Floor, Pearls Omaxe, Plot No. B-01, NSP, Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110034