[Resolved] Trackon Couriers — nsdl courier not delivered

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Rajugsn on Dec 2, 2019
Hi team, my courier was dispatched by nsdl on 5th november and i haven't received it till date. I tried calling the customer care and they are not answering. Also, i have written to their customer support via email twice in last 10days and they haven't responded. My aws#[protected] current status in their website. Request your kind assistance in receiving the consignment. Regards, raju. Phone# [protected]

nsdl courier not delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2019
I still haven't received the courier and the complaint is marked as closed?

[Dec 02, 2019] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us your 15 digit PAN Acknowledgement number at [protected]@nsdl.co.in
Rajugsn's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 5, 2019
Can I please have the email address to share the acknowledge number? The email mentioned in the comment is not complete email address to mail the acknowledgement number.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2019
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly write us at [email protected], so that our support team will contact you and assist you in respect of your query.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2019
We are still waiting for your reply. Please write us at [email protected] Our team will be happy to help you.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jan 7, 2020
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jan 8, 2020
As we have not received any feedback from your end, we hope that your concern is resolved. For any assistance you may reach us at 020-2721 8080 or write to [email protected]
We are still waiting for your reply. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.
Rajugsn's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 8, 2019
Hi Team, I shared the acknowledgement number to [email protected] email address.
Rajugsn's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 10, 2019
Hi Team, I am unable send email to [protected]@nsdl.co.in [protected] doesnt specify email address. please guide me the correct email address or mail me at [email protected]
As we have not received any feedback from your end, we hope that your concern is resolved. For any assistance you may reach us at[protected] or write to [protected]@nsdl.co.in

+91 11 4559 3500 [Delhi]