Trackon Couriers — rude behavior of noida hub representative and fake talks

I had ordered a pair of pillows from a vendor and it was supposed to be delivered via trackon couriers. Their 1st attempt failed as there was no one to receive at my end. Next day i spoke with them and arranged the delivery and after that i never received a call, no update on their website, customer number always busy and whenever they call they are saying they attempted calling me several times which never happened. On top of that the lady representative at the noida hub does not have the manners on how to talk. When i was trying to make her understand that calls never came to me she is not accepting it and put my package for return. This is a highly frustrating experience.

[Mar 14, 2018] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

मैंने ebay इंडिया का मोबाइल trackon courier से भेजा था ebay declaration letter मांग रहा हे लेकिन trackon courier declaration letter नहीं दे रहा

Trackon Couriers Phone