Trade India Research — Cheating and fraud my money

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 premangshu.m
I registered in this cheating company since october and they took huge amount by saying fund raising for trading which was operated by those cheating research team not only that tehy lied by saying some money for sebi tax purposes and in february first week ms sandhya said they achieved rs 1350000 by trading and will return me the same on 22nd february but now saying no refund give by the company also a dirty game is that sebi dont ask them any thing but expect all evidence from us as they thing cheaters give all evidenece and cheat the people. Same to all of those cheaters. I have voice recordings but helping hands of those cheaters not accept that whether court can give permission for investigation on sting operaton. This the india and this is our law only to protect cheaters. I am premangshu ([protected])

[Mar 27, 2017] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by premangshu.m, Feb 20, 2019
its 2 and half year over but still now seeking resolution as it has been proved that company executives mislead ed me ant cheated my money by false information. not only that this fraud company taken my money in the name of SEBI tax. in support I submitted voice recordings therefore they are not refunding my money.

Comments

Hi..this is yogesh here...please provide me more information about above case...as me too falling in to same scenario... My contact no. Is [protected], kindly share you're no. Wanna speak with you.
Hi..this is yogesh here...please provide me more information about above case...as me too falling in to same scenario... My contact no. Is [protected], I will call you...Wanna speak with you.

+91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - Cheating and fraud my money