[Resolved]  Trade India Research — Cheating company

Hi FRIENDS,

Please double check your decision before you proceed towards this company.

For me, When I spoke to representative of this company NITHIN CONTACT NO# [protected] he said for options calls 5000 permonth, Then we agreed for 4000. While making the payment 4000 they added 600 as service tax, total i paid 4600.

After receiving calls for first day I got losses of 10300, then i spoke to execute regarding losses he said they are more good in FUTURES they will move me to FUTURES then I agreed to work in futures.

From then on another person VISHALI CONTACT NO# [protected] gave me first call on future, at first in that first calls I almost went negative then fortunately it hit the target.

Now this VISHALI contact no# [protected] she calls me 10 times a day & asks me to make more payment of option & tells me that actual payment is 25k & I have maid only 4600. But at first that NITIN said me its 5k and agreed for 4k per month.

Please guys I recommend to stay away from this company. Their accuracy is very high probablity & they are not HONEST.

My number [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2017

[Jan 28, 2017] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Trade India Research Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017
Dear Team,

Greetings from Trade India Research!!

Thank you for mailing us for the concern you are having with us.
we resolve this concern as soon as possible.

Trade India Research
    Trade India Research Phone
    +91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    Trade India Research Address
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001