[Resolved] Trade India Research — fraud company tread india research

Andheri, Mumbai Suburban District, Maharashtra, India
 AbhileshJ on Jul 10, 2018
Mr Saurabh from this company called and inform to me about company and there services in last week of March . I told him that I don’t have time to do treading .He and his fund manager Mr Adesh Kapoor assure me that they will take care of all my investments and will give you monthly payout around 1lakh 10 thousand (as per my investment value) . They force me to swap my credit card as well and given assurance to me that after 9 trading session they will refund my credit card money.
Below Amount I have paid to Tradeindia for your reference.

SR Items Date Amount Paid
1 RPM 2-May-18 Rs 7000
2 RPM 1-May-18 Rs 10000
3 RPM 10-Apr-18 RS 13000
4 Investment +Analyst chargers[protected]Mar-18 Rs 60000
5 Investment + GST[protected]Mar-18 Rs 88500
6 Investment 29-Mar-18 Rs 5000
7 Bluechip panel activation 14-May-18 Rs 50000

But, now almost 3-4 months I haven’t got single rupees from tread India . This company is fraud.
Mr Adesh Kapoor, Mr rajeet, Mr saurabh they all are fraud people . Mr Kapoor also called me on weekend for extra money . I have all call recordings available with me. I can present it to court if required.
Please take immediate action on this company .Please inform SEBI as I have seem lots of complaints about this company.
Mr Adesh Kapoor, Mr rajeet, Mr saurabh are biggest liar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2019
Since no action is taken on this complain I am closing this and raising new compain for Trade india.My issue is still open and I didn;t get any reply/support from consumer forum

[Jul 10, 2018] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by AbhileshJ, Jul 10, 2018
I am writing this complaint to get my 2.3 Lakhs back from the company
Updated by AbhileshJ, Jul 12, 2018
Any update on my complaint? I am planning to lodge a complaint in consumer court .

Updated by AbhileshJ, Jul 18, 2018
Mr adesh, Kapoor called me and tried to make the store saying that amount you have paid are for services .But, actually Mr Kapoor has taken money from me 1) RPM charges 2) Investment amount 3) portfolio management changes (analysist charges )etc .. Everything is recorded on email and on call.
Service SMS are of no use for me as it has been already told to Mr Kapoor in the beginning itself that I don’t have time .I can’t trade in the market. RPM amount and analysist charges are given only to handle my investments and payout which was committed to me .
He told me that, he will call me again with the solution. Waiting for his call …

Abhilesh
Updated by AbhileshJ, Jul 19, 2018
I am still Awaiting call from Mr Adesh kapoor
Updated by AbhileshJ, Jul 23, 2018
Still awaiting call from Trade India ..

Comments

Even they have cheated me 1.15L i have consulted lawyer for the same they have advised if we have 5+ person we can give complaint on company

you can contact me on [protected]

you can contact me on [protected]

+91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    +91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - fraud company tread india research