[Resolved] Trade India Research — have charged 50000 for the trade services. but does not pick the call later.

II cross, pragathi colony, unkal Hosur road, Vidyanagar, hubballi, Hubli, Karnataka, India
 Girishsaunshi on May 8, 2019
For research 24 i have paid 50000 for services related to intraday trading. After paying the amount the company person called as vinod and varun stopped responding to calls. I am unable to contact the person's. I have made transactions through payu money and have all the details of payment.
I had enrolled for a years service. But they have not provided any service till now.
I am sending some kind of fraud in company person's.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Trade India Research Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019
Dear Team, Greetings From Trade India Research Investment Adviser. Please be informed that this complaint is not belongs to us. Client has paid amount in Research 24 not in Trade India Research Investment Adviser. Or kindly provide transaction details because we are unable to find the complainant details. So requesting you to provide details of the client or complainant or kindly close the complaint.

Comments

HI Girish, file a complain on SEBI scores. But it takes a lot of time. If you want I can help you to get your refund because I know a lawyer who filed a complain against this company. You can also watch a video on Youtube regarding the fraud and complain filed by the lawyer Ashish. Just type there Trade India Research Indore fraud to an Army man. If you want you can join in the complain and together we can fight

+91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - have charged 50000 for the trade services. but does not pick the call later.