[Resolved] Trade India Research — not providing services after making payment

Rajneesh Godara on Jun 22, 2018
I paid about 30000 to this company for one month services. But they demanded more and more money after 3-4 days even giving losses to me. This seems to be a cheating to client. Mr. Saurabh and ravi executives of this company are game planner to trap the client into their web. I'm a solider of indian army and my hard money has been looted by them. This is my message to all new investors and clients not to pay a single rupee to this company. [email protected] you may contact me at 85 one zero 97 four two 21
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2018

[Jun 22, 2018] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajneesh Godara, Jun 22, 2018
I made a complaint today at this forum. Soon after that I received calls from Mr. RAVI and SAURABH Executives of this company threatening to see me in court and remove my complaint or contents from this forum. As I loose my hard money and never afraid of such type of theathening or legal consequences. Let see what would happen.
Rajneesh
8510 nine seven 4221
Updated by Rajneesh Godara, Jun 22, 2018
I submitted a complaint today for not providing of services by Trade India research on this forum. Soon after that I received calls from Mr. Ravi and Saurabh Executives of this company threatening me to see in the court and also to remove contents or complaint from this forum. As I loose my hard money and never afraid of such type of threatening. Let see what would happen next

Rajneesh
8510 nine seven 4221
Trade India Research Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2018

You know very well about the company norms and you are aware company services after then you paid amount for services and We are not offered any refund policy .You made payment for the services and You are continuously getting tips on your registered contact no. So request you to kindly work on SMS.

Comments

Best way to teach this company is to lodge a complaint on SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES) .SEBI will reply within 30 days. let’s individually lodge a complaint against this company so that we can save other new investors .
Below are the steps to log a complaint.
1) Open url https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html at left side click on Register here .
2) Fill Registration form .They will send you sms as user id and password
3) For first login change your password and then sign in into portal with your user id and new password
4) Once you sign in at left side click on complaint registration .once you click on complaint registration complaint registration form is open.
5) At bottom under category select investment adviser .
6) Select company against name :” NEHA GUPTA PROP. TRADE INDIA RESEARCH”
7) Fill your compliant and submit .

Best regards,
Abhilesh
Hi I am from Bangalore even they have cheated me 1.5L, even i will support on you complaint you can call me at [protected]
AbhileshJ's reply, Jul 17, 2018
Please lodge complian as per steps I have mentioned above

+91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    +91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - not providing services after making payment