[Resolved] Trade India Research — stock cash premium

Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 bhayya1 on Dec 10, 2018
I. Had paid almost rs. 800000/- to them and had sent all the documents and testimonials they had asked for, but nothing has happened till date. It is more than three months now, yet when i ask if they have started trading the answer is evasive. I then asked them to return my money to which the reply was they do not have such a policy!! I fear that i have lost my hard earned money. Will you help??
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019

[Dec 10, 2018] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Trade India Research Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2018

Greetings from Trade India Research Investment Adviser!

As per our records, your services of CUSTOMIZED EQUITY CASH & STOCK FUTURE BTST/STBT is already running on your registered mobile number …..
Please note that our firm do not guarantee any profits or committed returns in a fixed tenure. As you are fully aware about the inherent risk associated with stock market hence we cannot assure any returns.
We are here to provide you with the all the support and assistance you require while you trade on our tips and your coordinator is in constant touch with you.

You are our valued client and we look forward to a long association with you. In case of any complaints/ queries / clarifications please feel free to call us at [protected] and mail us at [email protected] to ensure prompt revert.
Updated by bhayya1, Dec 12, 2018
I am not satisfied. I don't want your service. Please refund my money.
Updated by bhayya1, Dec 12, 2018
Refund my money immediately. I will now approach and seek police help.
Updated by bhayya1, Dec 12, 2018
Your advises are not worth that amount. You Have Cheated Me. Refund my money. You have not sent any document to me. You have only sent some notes which was not signed by any responsible person. Hence invalid. I have not accepted anything from you in writing. There is no agreement at all. Please refund my money immediately.

+91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - stock cash premium