[Resolved]  Tradeindia.com — Fraud by trade india by taking rs.50, 000

Dear all,

I have paid rs.50, 000 for service of 2 years from trade india. They made big promises while signing contract with me that we shall design your website, provide you daily leads differently others than what you receive in bulk and also photo shoot of your products.
They copied my current website and created a new on trade india. All mistakes from there were copy pasted and they did not even knew what products i deal in. Till date i am receiving inquires of snacks which is not in my products range instead of my products as dry fruits.
Its been 4 months now i am being fooled by them.

The following are the culprits in the team who came to my office for signing the contract and team from crm :-

Umashankar ram territory manager [protected]
Parker [protected]
Nilesh [protected]
Sagar narker [protected]
From customer care dept
Rupam maharaj, crm
Preeti yadav, crm

Above people are highly unprofessional as they have no idea what is to be done. Only they know to fool customers & take out money by achieving their targets.

I need to discontinue the service and get my money refunded asap.

Thanks & regards,

Bhavin mehta
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2020

[Apr 12, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tradeindia.com Customer Care's response Mar 17, 2018 Dear Concerned,

Greeting from Tradeindia

Thank you for taking out time to communicate to us why and how are services did not meet your level of expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issues on priority.

We will be in contact with you in the coming days to make our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Kindly share your company as well as your contact details for immediate response from our end.

Also you can write us on [protected]@tradeindia.com

Team Tradeindia
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Tradeindia is a cheating fake online scam company. They took your money and will not give you the services and inquiries what are you after for. Tradeindia is only after your money.
Trade India is froud company because I have signed contract with trade India through infocom network Ltd and they given froud convencieng idea and i have paid 55000 for run service and i tried to business but there is no response from costomer. Trade India is making fool to get money and callers are lie. They not given correct information about trade India service. While i called to costomer care they didn't given any helpful reply and they this service for 3 year but while applied to cancelled this service they are charging amt 35% + other service charge also for 5 months only this is not a matter to deduct this amt
Trade India is a froud company and executives are give incorrect information for make their target

Tradeindia.com