Trademono — auto forex trading

santosh2179 on Dec 24, 2019
Pls avoid them. They offer to do forex trading on software and after u open account they made huge profit in your account soon. Then i[censored] want to widthdraw ur profit they ask for money. I[censored] send money then they refuse and ask more money to process widthdraw. U will never get your money back. They looted person smartly. They show their live clients account but they are fake and their own persons account. Some persons who contacted are vishal ([protected]), gaurav ([protected]) and parul ([protected]).
The account number they used for deposit are :
Ac no :[protected]Kalu ram)
Ac no :[protected]Sanjay kumar)
Ac no :[protected]Jamalalai mondal)
Ac no :[protected]M natarajan)
And many more, generally they used paytm merchnat account so that it seems difficult to track them..

Pls be safe and ignore these type of offers..

Comments

if the mono trading is showing profit. then asking 28%GST + other expenses amount to pay before withdrawl, although in other trading, we can withdraw money directly.
we are not understading that what is fact.
Ramesh
The scammer fronting for them sent me good and profitable trade history. I asked for investors password and he gave to me. in saw deposit and withdrawals. Then I tried to register online but found no website. Then I asked for the website so i could register but they ask me to send my document so that they will register an account for me. And after they would send me login details. Then I asked if they could allow me to register directly on my own but they declined my request. They said i will make a deposit directly to the manager's account. And after 6 hours they will send me the withdrawal link. Then i declined because I know they're scammmmmm...Please avoid them. this is the scammer's no [protected].He's busy scouting for victims for trademono.
If they won't return my money then I will show them what am I..

Trademono - auto forex trading