Tradepro Services-Live — trade pro services fraud company

Meenakshi Narasammal on Apr 20, 2019
Hi all

This is meena from bangalore. I created account tradeproservices-live paid one lk deposited to do trade but after that they are did trade and them self they credit 5, 00, 000 to do credit trade once got good amount ask them to withdraw they are not payout. Till i'm asking them do only our deposited money there is no response.

Please be awareness about frad

Below this bank i deposited amount details

Bank name:- idbi bank

Acc. Name:- fxcm trade

Acc. No:- [protected]

Ifsc code:- ibkl0000282

They ask them to do credit deposited in below this account rs 1, 50, 000

Axis bank
Sukhbir singh amarjeet singh suri huf
Account no : [protected]

Features need to deposit or do investment became full about fraud company

Tradeproservices-live

Reg
Meena

Comments

Hi all

This is Nath from bangalore. I created account tradeproservices-live paid 3Lakhs deposited to do trade but after that they are did trade and them self they credit 15, 00, 000 to do trading and profit became 1 crore trade .once got good amount ask them to withdraw they ask 30% means 30 Lakhs, still are not payout. Till i'm asking them do only our deposited money there is no response. Now they changed the contact number. their names are Arav Patel and Rahul Sharma. If any body know their contact number and photo, please share.

Please be awareness about frad

I lost my money over all rs 32, 50, 000

Features need to deposit or do investment became full about fraud company

Tradeproservices-live

Nath
Please contact me as I have gone through the same loss how can v all contact and get our money back. Please someone give contact number I have sent msg to everyone.we can't leave our money trade pro people have to return.please help me
jnsethi's reply, Apr 25, 2019
please forward your number to contact. and if you have contact number of Arav Patel and Rahul Sharma. please share, thanks
I have sent message through mail I have sent my contact number check mail id of consumer complaint
I have mailed u in consumer complaint mail I'd plz contact me
I have lost nearly 1 lacks with TradeProServices-Live trading. They are not returning my capital.

They contacted me in [protected] this phone number and his name is Manoj.

Tradepro Services-Live - trade pro services fraud company