Tradepro Services-Live — trade pro services fraud company

Meenakshi Narasammal on Apr 20, 2019
Hi all

This is meena from bangalore. I created account tradeproservices-live paid one lk deposited to do trade but after that they are did trade and them self they credit 5, 00, 000 to do credit trade once got good amount ask them to withdraw they are not payout. Till i'm asking them do only our deposited money there is no response.

Please be awareness about frad

Below this bank i deposited amount details

Bank name:- idbi bank

Acc. Name:- fxcm trade

Acc. No:- [protected]

Ifsc code:- ibkl0000282

They ask them to do credit deposited in below this account rs 1, 50, 000

Axis bank
Sukhbir singh amarjeet singh suri huf
Account no : [protected]

Tradeproservices-live

Reg
Meena

Related Complaints

Comments

Hi, this is Kumar from Bangalore. I am going through the same issues from these guys. They ask us to invest money and then come up with events where they promise better returns and ask us to invest more. Every day you see some trade that happens on your account and your investment keeps growing. Once you ask for withdrawal they delay the process and ask for tax payment, etc but do not transfer your money at all. After all this is done they stop returning your calls.

They are a complete fraud company. The guys who I interacted with called me from these two numbers :

Raj +[protected]

David - +[protected]

The following are the account numbers to which I transferred my money :

Bitbee IT Services
Acc :[protected]
Ifsc Code : INDB0000174
Bank : INDUSIND BANK
Account Type : Current Account

Ramnath Patel
Acc :[protected]
Ifsc Code : ICIC0003284

I have some official contacts and am going to bring these guys out in the open. My phone number is +[protected]. Meanwhile others please stay away from these people.
Hi all

This is Nath from bangalore. I created account tradeproservices-live paid 3Lakhs deposited to do trade but after that they are did trade and them self they credit 15, 00, 000 to do trading and profit became 1 crore trade .once got good amount ask them to withdraw they ask 30% means 30 Lakhs, still are not payout. Till i'm asking them do only our deposited money there is no response. Now they changed the contact number. their names are Arav Patel and Rahul Sharma. If any body know their contact number and photo, please share.

Please be awareness about frad

I lost my money over all rs 32, 50, 000

Features need to deposit or do investment became full about fraud company

Tradeproservices-live

Nath
Please contact me as I have gone through the same loss how can v all contact and get our money back. Please someone give contact number I have sent msg to everyone.we can't leave our money trade pro people have to return.please help me
jnsethi's reply, Apr 25, 2019
please forward your number to contact. and if you have contact number of Arav Patel and Rahul Sharma. please share, thanks
I have sent message through mail I have sent my contact number check mail id of consumer complaint
I have mailed u in consumer complaint mail I'd plz contact me
I have lost nearly 1 lacks with TradeProServices-Live trading. They are not returning my capital.

They contacted me in [protected] this phone number and his name is Manoj.
Hi. I am also invested money. Before making investment they used to call me to invest and made so many calls after invested they made virtual profit and asked me to deposit again and again. When I asked to return my money, they stopped calling not attending my calls. Of I call from different phone now. they respond and disconnect the call once know that is me.

Iost my total money invested.. How to make Complaint and put them I'm jail such a fraud.
This broker change name Name-Now it is Hermes market live.I lost my all money .as they told me to update software, which took 1 week

baigna's reply, Sep 21, 2019
hi mr.lalit iam naeem (arch) from bangalore. i ve seen your compaint about
tradepromarkets live people.
they did same to me after trading with there software their were 16, 00000/-
in my account and now when time came for withdrawal they are asking 30% that is 350000/ before withdrawal.these people are cheating they are froud., there is lot more to discuss ive already cought these people they are 6 partners running this type of scam in 3 cities., i can help you to recover you invested money ive already sent mesgs to other ppl also who have complained in this consumer compaints.
can contact me my watsup no.9902160099
hi to all
I'm Srinivasareddy M
I too lost money with these guys and now filing a case against the company in Ahmedabad. If any body want join me please come forward and what'sapp me details on [protected].
please give me your whatsapp number so that i can join you [protected]. I have also files the case

Tradepro Services-Live - trade pro services fraud company