Trai — against tata sky dth

154 Dashmesh Enclave Himmatgharh Dahkoli zirakpur, Zirakpur, Punjab, India
 monika sondhi on Apr 4, 2019
Sir, i'm using tata sky since long time. Due to new guidelines of trai tata sky team changed my pack without my permission due to some reasons i have not changed my tata sky plan bcoz i have taken annual pack which deactivate in oct 2019.
My i'd no. Of tata sky is [protected]. It is requested that plz confirm me that if there is any rule that they can change my plan without my permission. Kindly confirmed me as per your guidelines.

[Apr 04, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My Videocon d2h customer ID is 65610649 after selecting channel I am unable to see all my choose channel, such as channel no. 516, suddenly few channels stops viewing after choosing channels does not start after 48 hrs no one replied on customer care and even not replied after 24 hours of mailing
Scv Cable Tv Operator Extra Amount Collected...
My Plan 199+ 18% gst = Rs 235

Cable tv operator 285 collected and That packages channel Now not available Error Message..I have compliant Many more time bt nobody proper answer and mail also. I Need Find Oru solution
Hi sir,
 I got setbox from airtel customer service
They provide me all thing for new installation.  A persion came from airtel he installed setpbox . He told ACTIVATE 40 minutes but 10 hours is over still given error msg B003
That person phone([protected]) is switched off. And customer care not taking responsibility.
I also paid Rs. 2300
Hi, we're here to assist you. Kindly share us your RMN or Subscriber ID for further assistance.

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - against tata sky dth