Trai — bad service harassment and rudeness

Dear sir
I was using the fastway two setbox from approx 2, 3year. I was facing issues from last 2years regarding the channels and when training guidelines came into being my service provider was giving free channels without discussing. I ask him many times to provide me the paid channels also but he ignored me after paying the full amount of rs 650 which is very costly with this channels but his not provide me the channels in both set box i sad hime many times he is also charging more money and giving the free channels. Near a week ago i call him up to provide all the channels but he disagreed he came to my home and took my both the setbox along with him even has not given us the security of the setbox now is is not picking my call him many times he is not also picked my call to my one setbox name of the gagan which register mobile no is [protected] and second set box id i do not know my service provider name of the shop is baba music store so kindly help and do needful as per the rule
Mobile no [protected]
Name gagan

[Apr 29, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Arshggn Apr 29, 2019 Thankful but with in how many days problem will bi solved sir kindly confirm plz
Updated by Arshggn Apr 30, 2019 Sir kindly help me sir
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am Indepent tv customer i have already paid my annual rent they give me plan for one year but in these day they clossed all star channel sony ten channel n many more channels.they fools all their customers. I beg to say sir take action against Independent tv and please refunded our payment.

I bought independent DTH on 1year freedom offer but company cheated me..today's I am not watching star package and other channels why?? Company closed their all contacts.. please taken strict action against independent DTH service provider owners...thanks..
Is the problem solved? Customer care team approached you??

TRAI
    TRAI Address
    Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506