Trai — complain about siddhivinayak cable network & internet services sector 10 nerul navi mumbai

Manorama Tower Shop No. 104 Sector 10 Nerul Navi Mumbai 400706, Nerul Navi Mumbai, India
 Lata Khattri on Mar 6, 2019
As per your advisory rs 130/- per month for 100 tv channels in which we can add our paid channels but he is charging extra 20 of 25 channels. He said that rs 130 /- is compulsory. I am not interested in taking 100 fta channels. I want to include 58 paid channels in it but he is charging but he is charging rs 60/- + gst extra. Which is not acceptable why should i pay extra to him. Please do the needful at the earliest. He is making fool o[censored]s. I told him read the advisory he said if others are agree why not you. If you are not agree then i will disconnect the cable. This is not the solution please do some thing.

[Mar 06, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - complain about siddhivinayak cable network & internet services sector 10 nerul navi mumbai