Trai — dishtv not offering a la carte service

I've been a dishtv customer since 2010. As per the new trai guidelines, the customers should have the independence to select channels on a la carte basis but my dishtv operator is asking me to upgrade to a new pack to get one particular channel. I want sony ten 3 hd. But on call, they're saying i must subscribe to sony ten 1 hd, sony ten 2 hd, sony ten 3 hd and sony espn hd. But i only need sony ten 3 hd.
Very very disappointed in them. I hope some strict action is taken against them.

[Jun 01, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Abhinav,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2019
Dear Abhinav

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV

TRAI Address
    Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506