Trai — fraudulent call

Greetings.. This afternoon i received a call on my mobile from no. [protected] - stating that my debit card has expired and assistance to renew the same. As i had earlier read about such fraud calls, i enquired the name of the person and from which bank. He said he was rohan sharma from canara bank, head office at bangalore. He then asked me to confirm the 16 digit number, for which i asked him to read out the number and i will confirm, which he didnt agree. As i insisted upon the same, he started using foul language and then i terminated the call...

[Feb 27, 2018] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir my numbers [protected] ...I can't port and I have tired many times it's showing sending fail led ..PORT (NUM) to 1900 this is format only I have used please I want changefrom poor networks aircel no customer care available for speaks very worst network's aircel.
Aircel have no coverage for Past 15 days hence we plan for change to othet network, signal not available for PORT number generation also.
We need to retain the same number with other service provider.

help us to over come this issue

TRAI Address
    Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506